I love quotes. When I read quotes that apply to my life, it seems as if someone got inside of my head and said exactly what I was thinking or feeling. I especially love quotes about dogs. I just love reading dog sayings and thinking that’s so Simba or that’s so us!
In honor of National Pet Month, I’m going to share with you my top 10 favorite quotes about dogs that I think are the best quotes about dogs ever! I hope it makes you more aware of the benefits that your dog brings to your life like making you extremely happy! These quotes will definitely make you appreciate your dog and make you realize just how strongly you feel about them. I like seeing all of the dog pictures with quotes on the web so I decided to choose some of Simba’s cute dog pictures to use to create some dog picture quotes. Feel free to pin them on Pinterest or share them on Facebook! I hope these quotes about dogs and Simba brighten your day!
Quotes About Dogs
4. “No matter how little money and how few possessions you own, having a dog makes you rich” – Louis Sabin
5. “The average dog is a nicer person than the average person.” – Andy Rooney
6. “The better I get to know men, the more I find myself loving dogs.” – Charles de Gaulle
7. “A person who has never owned a dog has missed a wonderful part of life.” – Bob Barker.
8. “I have found that when you are deeply troubled, there are things you get from the silent devoted companionship of a dog that you can get from no other source.” – Doris Day
9. “A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself.” – Josh Billings
10. “Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.” – Roger Caras
What are your favorite quotes about dogs? Share them in the comments below. We’d love to hear from you!
Note: This post is also on 3MillionDogs.com. In the past, I was a contributing blogger for 3 Million Dogs. I received compensation for articles.