“New year, new me” is constantly said by several people each year. It’s said so much that there are so many memes out there taking jabs at people for this. I’m not focused on a “new me” as I strive to be a better person daily and not when a new year comes around. People also make new year resolutions and forget about them the next day. Don’t let this be you. I don’t want this to be me which is why my one little word for 2017 is consistency.
- Find out what topics my audience is most interested in
- Consistently create more content (especially evergreen)
- Schedule out old and new content
- Be more social
- Do collabs with bloggers/vloggers
- Make connections
- Go to my first blogging conference (BlogPaws Conference 2017 here I come!)
- Grow closer to God
- Be happy
- Be healthy
- Love more
- Learn more
- Travel more
- Create memories
What are your goals for 2017 and how do you plan to accomplish them? Share in the comments below! We’d love to hear from you!