Wanna have some fun with the hubs? Go watch some YouTube tag videos with him and then do some of them together. It’s a great way to connect and just have a conversation with each other. A fun one is the Husband Tag where you ask your husband a bunch of questions that are about him or you or your relationship. YouTube tags are ways for your audience to get to know you on YouTube, but anybody can join in on the fun. Here are some questions to ask your husband. Have fun!
The hubs and I have been married for 5 years and I’ve learned a lot during that time. Read 5 Things I Learned in the First 5 Years of Marriage. Also, check out my Furry Friend Tag video for another fun tag to do if you have a pet.
Husband Tag Questions
Do you want to join in on the husband tag? C’mon, it’ll be fun! Here are the husband tag questions below. Grab your hubs and ask away!
- Where did we meet?
- What was your 1st impression of me?
- When did you meet my fam?
- How long have we been together?
- Do we have any traditions?
- What was our 1st road trip?
- 1st thing you noticed about me?
- What pisses him off?
- Fav feature about each other?
- What am I good at/not good at?
- What do we argue about most?
- Who wears the pants in the relationship?
- Do I have any weird obsessions?
- Nicknames for each other?
- If I’m watching TV what am I watching?
- What drink do I order when we go out to eat?
- What size shoe do I wear?
- What is 1 talent I have?
- What would I eat every day if I could?
- What’s my fav type of music?
- What’s my fav sports team?
- What’s my eye color?
- Who’s my best friend?
- Where am I from?
- What kind of cake would you bake me on my bday?
- Do I play any sports?
- What can I spend hrs doing?