Guess what? That’s right…Halloween is near! Are you including your dog in any of the Halloween festivities this year? Well, don’t think you have to leave your dog out! He can join in on the fun right along with you and your family. Dogs are such a huge part of our lives and if you are anything like me then you definitely consider your dog to be apart of your family. So let’s treat the pups this Halloween!
Disclaimer: Sponsored post by Lunchbox. I received compensation for this post, but all opinions are those of ComeWagAlong.com. We always share things that we find beneficial to our readers and things that Simba and I love
Some people take their dog along with them when they trick or treat. Wouldn’t it be nice to have a treat for the dog too? Dogs love treats so I’m sure you will get all the dog’s tails wagging with this DIY Halloween dog treat bag project below. It is super easy and fun! This can also be a fun activity to do with your child if you have one! So let’s get started!
DIY Halloween Treat Bags for Dogs
Simba absolutely loves Big Heart Pet Brand dog treats! So he was super excited to see us stuffing treat bags with Milk-Bone which are wholesome and delicious treats you can feel good about giving! Pup-Peroni was also used and real meat is the #1 ingredient with a mouthwatering aroma that dogs simply can’t resist. Last but not least, we threw in some Milo’s Kitchen, a home-style dog treat made with 100% real chicken or beef. Big Heart Pet Brands are available at Walmart.
What you will need:
- Mini fabric tote bags
- Plastic decorative Halloween treat bags with twist ties
- Big Heart Pet Brand dog treats (Milk-Bone, Pup-Peroni and/or Milo’s Kitchen)
- Foam letter stickers
- Mini Halloween signs
- Plastic googly eyes
How to Make Dog Treat Bags
- Draw a dog bone on the tote bag with a pencil
- Cut out the dog bone with scissors
- Stuff the plastic decorative Halloween treat bags inside of the mini tote bag
- Put assorted dog treats in the decorative Halloween treat bag
- Tie the decorative Halloween treat bag up with the twist tie
- Put glue on the mini Halloween signs and plastic googly eyes and decorate the tote bag with them
- Stick the foam letter stickers on the tote bag to spell out a dog’s name or anything else you’d like to spell like “BOO!” for example
Ta-da! All done! Have fun passing out these super easy and cute DIY Halloween treat bags for dogs this Halloween!
Find out how to make super cute and easy DIY Halloween dog treat bags! See more here: https://comewagalong.com/diy-halloween-dog-treat-bags-treatthepups-ad/ W…
You can get more DIY fun dog treat ideas, FREE dog printables, and stock up on Big Heart Pet Brands by going to Walmart.com and visiting the Big Heart Pet Howl-oween page. I hope you enjoy creating the perfect Halloween dog treat for your pup and other dogs in your neighborhood!
Do you let your dog join in on the fun on Halloween? How are you going to #TreatThePups this year? Share by leaving a comment below! We’d love to hear from you!