She had her first Christmas and that was fun! Of course she doesn’t understand everything, but she was able to rip up some paper. She really enjoyed playing with all of her new toys!
She was also able to celebrate her first New Year, woo hoo!
A photo posted by #FamilyVlog #DailyVlogs #RWOYT (@meetthechambers) on
A photo posted by Kia (@kiafocused) on
She is drinking 6-8 oz of Similac Advance/Parent Choice throughout the day. She’s eating more baby food now and we’ve moved on to stage 2 foods. At first, she would only eat about half of the baby food out of the container at each feeding, but now she can eat the entire container. She also eats some of the food we eat if it’s soft enough for her to try. She has had some of my mashed potatoes, grits, pasta, mac n cheese, etc. She loves to eat from our plates even if she has already ate! She eats very well. When she tries things for the first time she makes a face like she doesn’t like it…I guess because it’s new to her…but then she wants more. It’s so funny and cute. She now eats 3 meals a day. She seems to want food more now than her milk. She loves little finger food snacks like the Gerber yogurt melts and puffs. She can pick them up and put them in her mouth on her own. She says “mmm” if she thinks something is really tasty!
A photo posted by Meet The Chambers Vlogs (@only1jordy) on
No teeth…ALL gums! Haha…I guess she’ll get her first tooth soon. She is definitely drooling a bunch more! She is also gnawing on her hands and all her toys & bibs like crazy!
- Saying Mama
- No more army crawling…she’s REALLY crawling now…uh oh…baby is on THE MOVE! Time to BABY PROOF EVERYTHAAAANG!
- Sitting up on her own
- Pulling up on things
- Trying to stand on her own
- Pick finger foods up and put into her mouth
- Understands “no, no” & “that’s not nice”
- Imitates sounds and some words
- Bangs together objects
- Understanding how different foods taste
- Being told no
- Putting her clothes/shoes on
- Not being able to have something we’re eating
- Getting sleepy…she thinks she’ll miss something!
- Playing with things that are NOT toys…like her brush for example or a food container
- Trying to walk
- Eating off of our plates
My Postpartum Update
Everything is fine with me…I’m just being a slacker in the weight department. I have never been a dedicated fitness person, but I’m going to get my life together one of these days LOL