Mom Life can be so tough. Sometimes we just need words of encouragement from someone, but we don’t have to wait to get that encouragement from someone else. Hype yourself up mama! Speak positivity in your own life with affirmations for moms and watch your views change. Pat yourself on your own back or at least let yourself know that everything is going to be fine and have a little woosah moment.
Disclaimer: Affiliate links are in this post. As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
What Are Affirmations for Moms?
Daily mom affirmations are ways to remind yourself that you got this whole mom thing on lock! When you first make affirmations for yourself, the statements should be short and sweet. Don’t overwhelm yourself. Making positive affirmations for yourself is easy and refreshing.
Affirmations for moms should only be POSITIVE statements that you want to speak over your life as a mom, what you are striving to be as a mom, and just love to yourself as a mom. No negative energy, please! Affirmations are positive statements that you repeat to yourself daily. It’s also a good activity to practice with your children. Read our 100 affirmations for kids by clicking HERE.
I like to start my morning with affirmations so I can have a positive outlook for the entire day. Saying affirmations before bed also helps to fill your thoughts with positivity to drift off to sleep. The more you say affirmations for moms, the more you’ll believe it if you don’t already. You can write affirmations, say them, think them in your head, or read them off of sticky notes you put in places you always see. Do whatever works best for you.
Speak It Into Existence
Have you ever heard of speaking things into existence? I really believe it’s true. We can be so hard on ourselves with all of our mom guilt on how we are failing or not good enough as a parent. If you have these negative thoughts so much, it can really start to bring you down and you will truly start to believe it.
Train your mind to speak only positivity and I promise you will see a big difference in the way you look at yourself and life. Let’s start with a few daily affirmations for moms to help change that negative mindset you may have about yourself as a mom when things get tough.
Even if you don’t have a negative mindset, saying these affirmations for moms will keep your mind thinking positive thoughts and help you get through your day. Use a combination of some of these affirmations below to start and end each day.
Affirmations for Moms That Will Hype You Up
- I am enough.
- I am MORE than just a mom.
- My children are a blessing.
- I love the mom I am and the mom I’m striving to be.
- I am a good mom.
- A perfect mom does not exist, but I’m exactly the mom my child needs.
- I will learn from my mistakes and teach my children to do the same.
- My children are blessed to have a mom like me.
- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
- My children are a gift from God.
- I am blessed.
- I’m a good mom no matter what my day feels like.
- My child looks up to me.
- I know my worth.
- I inspire my children.
- My children need me.
- I am beautiful.
- My body is amazing.
- I believe in myself.
- I love my life.
- God chose me to be a mom.
- I am loved.
- I love my children.
- Today, I will show my children how proud I am to be their mom.
- My children brighten my day.
- Motherhood is the most rewarding job.
- I’m the best mom in the world to my child and I believe it.
- I deserve a moment to myself.
- Today was a challenge, but that’s ok.
- I will never give up on myself.
- I will always give my best self to my children.
- A happy mom is a good mom.
- I’m an amazing mom.
- I did an amazing job today.
- I will take care of myself.
- My children are grateful for me even if they forget to show it.
- I am a strong mama.
- Today, I choose joy.
- I love me.
- This too shall pass.
- I got this!
- I will not compare myself to other moms.
- My children mean the world to me.
- Today was a good day.
- Things may get a little crazy, but my children find comfort in me.
- I will always be there for my children.
- As I encourage myself I will encourage my children.
- I’m grateful for the time I get to spend with my family.
- Today was hectic, but tomorrow is a new day.
- I will accept help and be thankful for it.
Other Posts You Might Like