People make New Year’s Resolutions every year, but what if a dog could make a list of dog New Year’s Resolutions? My dog needs to work on some things because no dog is perfect just like us humans. If my dog could make a list of funny dog New Year’s Resolutions it would probably go something like this…
A Dog’s New Year Resolutions
- Get MORE treats! TREAT YO SELF SIMBA! You deserve it boy!
- Stop stealing my little sissy’s toys even though she has the best toys to drool all over
- Stop jumping on and barking at guests although I’m super excited to see them and just showing them some love and saying wassup
- Stop stealing socks because moms always complaining that she can’t find a match
- Stop farting in other people’s space that is because a dog gotta do what a dog gotta do
- Stop trying to drink out of sissy’s potty even though it looks like a super cool dog drinking bowl!
- I will not hump our guests even though I think it’s hilarious to see the shock on their faces!
- Get moms and dad to take more photos of me because my Instagram followers love ’em and it makes me feel like a STAR! By the way FOLLOW ME @RawrSimba!
- I will not beg for food from people like my moms never fed me a day in my life
- I will stop being afraid of the vacuum cleaner although it seriously freaks me out!
Aren’t those some funny dog New Year Resolution’s? Simba wouldn’t be able to stop half of them this year! He already has his number 1 dog New Year Resolution going pretty well for him though. He’s been listening very well which means MORE TREATS! We will have to work on some of the other dog New Year Resolution’s and it will definitely take some time. He is a sneaky little dog when he wants to be!
What would your dog’s New Year’s Resolutions be? Have you made some serious New Year Resolution’s for your dog as well? Share in the comments below about your pet! We’d love to hear from you!